We Prune Properly
Our arborist will determine what type of pruning is necessary and preform the service your tree(s) require.
- Eliminating branches that rub together
- Removing limbs that interfere with wires, building facades, gutters, roofs, chimneys, or windows, or that obstruct streets or sidewalks
- Removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay
- Removing diseased or insect-infected limbs
- Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions
- Thinning or removal of unnecessary branches
- Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree.
Clean up will be provide upon completion of work.