We hope this list of Questions & Answers helps you out.
If you have a question that is not listed here please let us know and we will add it to this list.
We have broken the FAQs into 4 categories for you.
- Money Questions
- Customer Service Questions
- Scheduling Questions
- About Our Company Questions
1. – MONEY QUESTIONS.
- Q – How much do you charge?
- A – It depends on the size of your Property, Garden beds & Lawn, Simply provide us the size and we can let you know right away.
- Q – Do you only accept credit cards?
- A- Yes, we only accept Credit Card & Post dated cheques as forms of payment
- Q – When will you charge my credit card?
- A – Your credit card will be charged at the beginning of each month for any Recurring service we offer such as Weekly & Bi weekly lawn mowing. All one time services such as Mulch Installation will be bill after the job is completed.
- Q – What if I don’t like the work and I have already provide you my credit card number?
- A – We will always come back and fix any issue for FREE. If you are still not satisfied we will pay any company of your choice to fix the issue OR give you a full refund. No questions asked!
- Q – Do you charge by the hour?
- A – No we charge by the job. We feel you should know upfront exactly how much you are paying for every service you request.
- Q – How do you come up with your prices?
- A – Based on all our expenses: eg (Liability Insurance, Cost of Gas, Trucks & Vehicles, WSIB Insurance, Office space, Equipment, Rental & Leasing Cost, Phones, Staff Payroll, Accounting, etc) We come up with a very completive fair cost for you while still providing Extremely High Quality, Professional work.
- Q – Can I get a discount?
- A – YES!
Have more questions about Money?
* Our Friendly Billing Department will help you with any billing questions you may have*
2. – CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS.
- Q – Can I meet with a specialist on my property?
- A – Yes you can, We will meet up with you when we are in your area. Simply see our available meeting days for your area on our meeting calendar then call in and book a meeting/consultation with a specialist:
- Q – How do I know if they showed up to do the work?
- A – We take Before & After pictures of every service we provide and we record the time when our specialist started and stopped each job! We will email the pictures and times right to your email address for your comfort.
- Q – What day will you service my property?
- A – This depends on your postal code. When you agree to a service we will contact you with a welcome call and let you know your service date.
- Q – What if I’m not satisfied with the service you provide ?
- A – We will always come back and fix any issue for FREE. If you are still not satisfied we will pay any company of your choice to fix the issue. No questions asked!
- Q – What if something is accidentally damaged by your specialist?
- A – We will always replace any item we damaged right away. If we missed something for any reason, simply let us know and we we gladly head over and fix the issue. No cost to you ever!
- Q – Whats my online Customer login number?
- A – Simply give us a call OR Email with your full name and address and we’ll let you know.
Have more questions about Customer Service?
* Our Friendly Customer Service Department will help you with any customer service questions you may have*
3. – SCHEDULING QUESTIONS:
- Q – What day will you service my property?
- A – This Depends on your postal code. When you agree to a service we will contact you with a welcome call and let you know your service date.
- Q – Do you work on weekends?
- A – No, we do not work weekends. We may work a weekend on occasion to avoid back ups if the weather has really prevented us from provide service..
- Q – Can you change the day you service my property?
- A – No, We choose your service days to ensure we can charge you the lowest possible price as we are in your area that day. We encourage the service days we suggest as you will get the same team that has become familiar with your property and your cost will be lower.
- Q – What happens if it rains?
- A – We it rains we will try to complete the work when it dries up OR simply complete the work the following day (depending on the weather). We try hard to avoid back ups due to weather issues.
- Q – What ares do you service?
- A – Etobicoke, Toronto & all the GTA
Have more questions about Scheduling ?
* Our Friendly Billing & Scheduling Department will help you with any Scheduling questions you may have*
4. – ABOUT OUR COMPANY QUESTIONS:
- Q – How long have you been in business?
- A – We have been in business 16 years and grown through referrals.
- Q – Where is your office?
- A – We have a few locations we work from: Bloor Street West Tower 2 11th floor, Toronto, ON M8X 2X9, & Evans Ave. Toronto. (These locations do not accept mail). Our mailing address is: 3- 1750 The Queensway, Toronto, ON M9C 5H5
Have more questions about our company?
* Our friendly staff will help you with any questions you may have*